All round multifarious development of the children are the motto of the educational process in M.G.M. Hidden talents and potentials of each and every student is discovered and given exposure. Keeping that in mind various opportunities for students to take part in extra and cocurricular activities are provided in the school.
Students are encouraged to take part in various activities like:
- Sports & Games : Coaching in Athletics, Cricket, Basket Ball, Football, Badminton,Table Tennis, Archery, Judo, Rope Skipping, Chess, Volley Ball, Kho-Kho etc. for classes VI-XII.
- Yoga : Classes ( Vth -XIIth)
- Martial Art : Classes ( IVth -XIIth)
- Debate / Elocution Competitions : Classes (IVth - XIIth ) (English & Hindi)
- Drawing & Painting : Classes ( Ist - XIIth)
- Music & Dance : Classes ( Ist - XIIth)
- Quiz Competition / Olympiads : Classes Ist - XIIth
These activities are specially oriented to develop the dormant potentials in the young boys & girls. Quiz, Debates, Symposiums, Projects, Field Trips etc. are regular features of curriculum. To inculcate competitive spirit among them, all students are grouped into four houses, i.e, Agastyamalai, Aravali, Nilgiri, Sahyadri and competetion are held among different Houses. Each House is guided by a House Master and a House Mistress.
Month Wise Competition
Apart from the extra and co-curricular activities, the Science Clubs, Literary Clubs, Media Clubs and Nature Clubs are functioning in the school giving exposure as per potential of the students.